Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
walking dead tv show
07-26-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: walking dead tv show
I just re-watched the 1st series whilst eagerly anticipating the release of the 2nd series. I gotta say I enjoyed it much more this time around. I think originally I was expecting the plot to go on the same lines as the graphic novels (I have 'em all up until 15 so far). Once you get your head around that the characters are roughly as intended but their journey differs it's not so bad. Do I prefer it to the comic? Hell no but I'm still enjoying it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2012, 03:35 AM
WOW...I just joined this forum, so I just read this entire thread, already knowing the future so to speak....then BAM!!!! a year and a half jump in time. No one talked about season 2 at all...going to assume it is on another thread.

Oct of 2011, I stumbled on the season 1 DVD set and bought it because Halloween was coming. Noticed an advertisement inside the case telling me when season 2 was starting....which happened to be that night. Recorded it on DVR and watched all of the 1st season. I then watched each episode one by one for the 2nd season. I became hook to this show. I then bought all the comics and read all that have be made so far (#101) I then started to look for games with zombies....found LNOE. Eagerly awaiting season 3 to start on OCT 14th.
09-13-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 12:35 PM by soundguy.)
may be not many talked about season 2 as many of us missed it till it just came out on dvd a couple weeks ago.

amc got dropped by a few of the major providers.. I'm on a provider that dropped it.. had to wait till dvd.. and am now catching up!
may be not many talked about season 2 as many of us missed it till it just came out on dvd a couple weeks ago.

amc got dropped by a few of the major providers.. I'm on a provider that dropped it.. had to wait till dvd.. and am now catching up!
09-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah the whole DISH network debacle was nuts. So glad my provider kept AMC...don't know why anyone would drop it they have QUALITY shows on there. Hell on Wheels is real good too. oh well. Walking Dead Season 3 starts on the 14 of October and I'm stoked!

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2012, 02:14 PM
me too.. i've already lined up friends houses to go over and watch it!
09-13-2012, 06:19 PM
I just finished watching the 2nd series. I've finished the 15th Graphic novel. Must...have...more...Walking...DeadZombie17
09-13-2012, 07:11 PM
yep.. can't wait for the next graphic either..
09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Finished watching series 2 on 8th August on terestrial TV here in UK. Gotta wait until May 2013 for series 3!
09-14-2012, 02:32 PM
We can't even see it here on any channel. 115 channels and not one that shows AMC...

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 11:58 PM
just got mine a week ago!