Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what all zombie games are you guys playing
09-03-2012, 10:34 AM
RE: what all zombie games are you guys playing
(07-29-2012 11:33 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  I just finished playing Walking Dead the board game from Cryptozoic games and it was ok. I only paid 13 bucks for it so it was not a big loss. Sadly, its not too deep but tolerable. It felt like Candyland with zombies. I also played HeroQuest that had a cameo with some zombies. Great game!

Yeah i hear the crpto walking dead game was not the best..has anyone tried the other one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Im playing LONE...

and im playing "The Walking Dead" on Steam..fantastic game.... thats it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2012, 09:31 PM
LNOE is the only zombie game I have, played a few others here and there but never could get into them. LNOE just balance everything so much more and I love the zombies vs heroes players setup.

Other board games...I love heroquest...like a simplified D&D game with so much room for customization. Almost all my minis for my copy of the core game got destroyed playin regular D&D...the gargoyle was beheaded and had his wings ripped off... it was a sad day for my heroquest minis
09-04-2012, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 01:33 PM by soundguy.)
i loved hero's quest as well.

wasn't there an item.. borin's magic armour.. let you roll an extra shild dice if i remember?

wasn't there an item.. borin's magic armour.. let you roll an extra shild dice if i remember?
come to think of it.. another good one along those lines..

tallisman.. i've played al the versions. old version was brutal.. Watchmen02

09-04-2012, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 05:37 PM by vikinglad.)
(09-03-2012 09:31 PM)jimbal Wrote:  Other board games...I love heroquest...

HeroQuest is great. I still play it with my wife and 9yo daughter occasionally. My Barbarian's sword borke and was replaced, and I lost one treasure card, but otherwise, it is still in pretty good shape. Also, HeroQuest was a predecessor to what may be my favorite game ever: HeroScape. Check out their zombies:

[Image: zombies.jpg]
09-04-2012, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 05:44 PM by zombielover77.)
(09-04-2012 01:32 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i loved hero's quest as well.

i still own talisman awesome game i still have all the exspansions for it to TIMESCAPE and DUNGEON never had the heart to part with them Watchmen02
(09-04-2012 05:31 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 09:31 PM)jimbal Wrote:  Other board games...I love heroquest...

HeroQuest is great. I still play it with my wife and 9yo daughter occasionally. My Barbarian's sword borke and was replaced, and I lost one treasure card, but otherwise, it is still in pretty good shape. Also, HeroQuest was a predecessor to what may be my favorite game ever: HeroScape. Check out their zombies:

[Image: zombies.jpg]

if you have lost bit and bobs to your heroquest then heres a site that has everything you could copy and print up love this site takes me back to my childhood again

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/eu-wizards-of-morcar.php