TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I saw it on think geek and thought it would be a fun game to try, but I really didn't do anything more with it till just about a year ago when my friend told me that he had learned about a really awesome zombie game. At that point I had an idea that LNoE was what he was talking about from what I read on line. Then just a few weeks ago I got it and it has become one of my favorite games, for good reason.
I first saw LNoE on Table Top.
I'd look something I'd enjoy Watchmen02
A game with a good theme and awesome minis.
I've always been a sucker for zombie things,
so was pretty much a perfect fit!
I got resident evil deck building game alliance, pretty cool game btw, checking expansions on bgg, then looked at a list that said "top zombie games", guess which one was at the top... Like $124 bucks later (f&% importing taxes and shipping) got LNoE and SoTF, best game since... ever!
My brother found it at a local gaming store after we played a few games of Zombies!!! looking for more gaming adventures. Since then we have played many times and now I own it myself and have played with others that I have got hooked on it.
(01-15-2013 02:43 PM)Vixx Wrote: [ -> ]I first saw LNoE on Table Top.

That is really cool to hear! A lot of us here watched that video and were hoping it helped to create some new Last Night On Earth fans! Glad to see one of the new fans found there way into our little undead horde. ;-)
(01-18-2013 08:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2013 02:43 PM)Vixx Wrote: [ -> ]I first saw LNoE on Table Top.

That is really cool to hear! A lot of us here watched that video and were hoping it helped to create some new Last Night On Earth fans! Glad to see one of the new fans found there way into our little undead horde. ;-)

I like to skulk around the interwebs for things that might interest me x)
I've always been into board games, mostly because I like anything with dice.
And since I'm bit of a horror movie buff I was pretty much instantly into it.
It's a bonus I found this site, it's been really helpful when I've been looking into rules and such Watchmen02
I saw it when I was browsing through a store one time back in the day & thought; "Cool! A Zombie Board Game!".

Fast forward years later when I start actually getting in to board games & I finally ordered it. Now I'm obsessed. Watchmen02
Last year me and the lady went to the Monster Mania con here in Maryland. We had friends that went and once we checked the con out, us vets (it was her first con and my billionth) realized what a bust the con was this year, but we were booked to stay all weekend. So we'd go down randomly and walk through the dealer room just to kill time. All in all the con was VERY weak that year. So we're walking around and this small table with books and collectibles catches my eye. It was weird that I saw it because the table was hidden off in the corner. So I'm checking it out and I see "The Fury Of Dracula" so I think to myself "This con is lame, I should buy this so we can at least go to the room, the lot of us, and drink some beer and play this." So Megg talks me out of it due to the price and how much we've already spent on the con. We walk around a little more and we wind up back at the table. I pick up Fury Of Dracula again. The Vendor is unpacking some more stuff. He noticed my Dawn Of The Dead tattoo and told me I might be interested in this... He pulls out Last Night On Earth. I read the back of it. I'm hooked. Megg still was worried about the price but I was sold at this point. Bought it on the spot. We took it up to the room and for the life of me couldn't figure out to play it properly!

That week my guitarist and his wife hooked up with us (he's a big gamer) and we all sat down and played. Megg looks at me and says "This is one of the best things we've ever bought..." The rest is history, customizing pieces, game nights etc... Good times Watchmen02
sdmfcrypticrob: Where are you? "Here in Maryland"...
I live in Arbutus/Halethorpe area... Baltimore County
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's